XFusion Keratin Fibers resist wind, rain, and perspiration for long-lasting results in all conditions. Available in threeshades that can be mixed to match any hair color, Keratin Fibers work for all hair types and textures. Also great for part lines, covering extension tracks and touching up roots between hair color appointments. Easily washes out with shampoo.
How to Use:
1. Use on dry hair after styling.
2. Shake or spray (with XFusion Spray Applicator) Keratin Fibers into thinning areas.
3. If applying Keratin Fibers near the hairline, use XFusion Hairline Optimizer to achieve a natural-looking front hairline.
4. Gently pat hair to disperse Keratin Fibers.
5. If desired, lightly comb, brush, or style your hair after applying Keratin Fibers.
6. For best results, use XFusion FiberHold Spray to finish for longer-lasting results.